Assistant Project Manager / Auckland
Assistant Project Manager – Full time, Auckland
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Assistant Project Manager to join our central Auckland team, to support the successful delivery of some of the region’s most exciting projects.
This is a chance to work with some of the best in the business, across world class projects. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and perks package and work in a dynamic environment where no two days are the same.
RDT Pacific is a specialist project and cost management consultancy to the construction sector. We pride ourselves on the exceptional service we provide to our clients. The Assistant Project Manager role will provide the challenges for the right candidate to make your mark, while offering a path and mentoring to grow and further your career within the business.
- Support Directors and Senior Consultants to ensure client project objectives are achieved and client relationships are maintained.
- Maintain a critical path programme and revise as needed to complete projects within time, cost and quality parameters.
- Liaise with and coordinate project consultants, contractors and sub-contractors
- Keep accurate records and reports. Draft and manage appropriate documents.
- Ensure agreements are in place for each project.
- Anticipate and manage client risks appropriately
- Graduated or in the final year of a tertiary degree in Project Management, Property Development, Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or Building.
- 1-3 years of related work experience in one of the above fields.
- A proactive and self-motivated approach to working as a part of a team.
- An ability to prioritise tasks within a busy workload.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.