Project Manager / Auckland
Project Manager – Full time, Auckland
We’re in a significant growth phase and looking for a self-motivated Project Manager to join our Auckland team, on some of the region’s most exciting projects and developments.
This is a chance to work with some of the best in the business. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and perks package and work in a dynamic environment where no two days are the same.
The role provides the challenges and workload for the right candidate to make your mark, while offering a path and support to grow and further your career within the business. An ability to deliver successful projects working as part of a team is imperative.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing requirements.
- Regularly coordinate and liaise with clients to ensure briefs are being met to time, cost and quality parameters.
- Manage resources in conjunction with managers, production and sub-contractors and manage day-to-day operational aspects of project and scope.
- Effectively manage project risk through mitigation planning.
- Effectively apply our Project Management and mitigation planning methodology.
- Facilitate and hold regular team and client meetings effectively, keeping Directors informed of project progress and cost status.
- Holding a tertiary degree in a construction industry related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a project management role
- Strong communication skills to maintain working relationships with all stakeholders, with an ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- High attention to detail to identify issues, areas of improvement and drive successful delivery.