Senior Project Manager, Auckland
Senior Project Manager – Full time, Auckland
We’re in a significant growth phase and looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join our Auckland team, on some of the region’s most exciting projects and developments.
This is a chance to work with some of the best in the business, across world class projects. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and perks package and work in a dynamic environment where no day is the same. The Senior Project Manager role provides the challenges and workload for the right candidate to make your mark, while offering a path and support to grow and further your career within the business. As you’ll be joining us at a senior level running projects up to $100m, an ability to lead end-to-end project delivery is imperative.
- Provide strategic oversight on multiple projects at various stages of development
- Regularly coordinate and liaise with clients to ensure briefs are being met to a high level of quality, to budget and to set timeframes
- Be involved in the end-to-end construction lifecycle
- Ensure effective communication and management of project variations
- Developing, implementing, managing and reporting on the project programme
- Be a mentor and provide leadership to a wider team
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a project management role.
- An excellent understanding of design, programming, feasibility and budgets.
- Demonstrated knowledge of handling and working on high spec and high value projects.
- Strong communication skills to be able to maintain working relationships with all stakeholders including consultants, clients and contractors.
- Experience managing projects from detailed design and planning through to completion.
- High attention to detail to identify issues, areas of improvement and proactively drive the team to successful delivery.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.