Andrew Ford - Senior Project Manager
Andrew has project management experience spanning a range of property sectors including; commercial, industrial, fit-out, public sector works, and residential. Andrew has developed and gained skills in all aspects of the project lifecycle that make him invaluable asset to any team.
Andrew’s personable leadership style in conjunction with his ability to motivate, inspire action, and deliver solutions has enabled Andrew to have a proven track record in delivering complex projects; on time, to budget, and to client and stakeholder satisfaction.
Andrew has been involved with managing a range of projects of various scales ranging from business relocation and office/warehouse fit-out, through to new builds and developments. Andrew has been involved in all stages of the projects that include; implementation, design, procurement, construction and closing out phases. During these various projects Andrew has honed his skills and has gained invaluable experience range of commercial sectors including; building upgrades, commercial new builds, commercial developments, Industrial new builds, educational new builds, civil works, and office/warehouse fit-outs.
More recently Andrew has been working closely with a variety of clients on industrial facilities, commercial developments, and feasibility projects.
Recent projects include…
- James Fletcher Drive Development, Toll Group, $70m – 2016-2019
- Waste Management, Stride Property, $45m – 2018/2019
- Highbrook Showrooms, Goodman, $4.5m – 2016/2017
- Pukekiwiriki Spec, Goodman, $5m 2016/2017
- Project Diego, Stride Property, $14m – 2016-2018
Qualifications and Memberships
- Master Business Administration and Global Project Management (currently undertaking)
- Green Star Accredited Practitioner
- Bachelor Degree in Building Science, Victoria University, Wellington
- Certificate in Construction Site Safety