Indika Dhanasinghe - Senior Quantity Surveyor
Indika has more than a decade of experience in the cost management of capital works projects. His experience covers both consulting and contracting roles. He has earned a high level of recognition through his work in Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates and Qatar, and is also establishing himself as a successful professional in the New Zealand construction sector.
Sector knowledge spans infrastructure, airports, mixed use developments, commercial and residential construction with internationally recognised organisations. Indika has been responsible for project cost estimation throughout the development process, procurement and contract administration including change management and cost controlling to ensure timely and successful project delivery within budget.
Notable projects that Indika has been involved with include:
- Auckland Central Library Customer Experience Refurbishment
- Auckland Custodial Unit, Mt Eden Corrections Facility
- Everil Orr Retirement Village Redevelopment, Mt. Albert, Auckland
- Qatar Local Roads & Drainage Programme
- Dubai International Airport Expansion – Phase II
- Dubai Marina Mall and Hotel & Serviced Apartments
Qualifications and Memberships
- MBA in Construction and Real Estate from University College of Estate Management, Reading, UK (UCEM) – March 2016
- BSc (Hons) in Quantity Surveying from University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka – November 2007
- Site Safe Foundation Passport