Albany Stadium Pool
Auckland Council initially engaged RDT Pacific as Engineer to the Contract, however we have now been requested to extend this to full Project Management. The project has been designed and tendered and we are now into construction. RDT Pacific also provided a peer review of the cost estimate for the development.
The Albany Stadium Pool Project has been designed to cater for the following:
- Interior leisure focussed swimming pool hall consisting of a varied depth (800mm to 2500mm deep) 380sqm leisure pool, a 57sqm zero depth splash pad with interactive play features and a 185sqm beached entry to 500mm deep kids pool with interactive play features.
- A separate but adjoined interior 20m x 15m concrete pool of varied depth (800mm to 1500mm) for ‘learn to swim’ activities with additional ramp access with a total pool area of 320m2.
- Associated wet changing room in a ‘universal / uni-sex’ arrangement.
- Entrance and Reception area with associated administrative offices and facilities.
- An upper level fitness centre consisting of a cardio / resistance / free weights studio, reception and administrative area, assessment rooms, club style male and female change rooms and a separate group activity studio.
- Lower level and partial basement zone for pool water treatment plant, controllers, pumps, pipework, boiler plant etc. with service vehicle yard and entrance.
- Sealed pedestrian ways and car parking precincts with accessible facilities & landscaping throughout