Regional Director - Southern Lead
Richard has more than 25 years’ of hands-on delivery and leadership experience in concept to completion project management, including client side, consultancy and contractor.
Richard has comprehensive project management, technical and cost management experience in the building and construction industry, with a career encompassing projects in New Zealand, United Kingdom and Australia. With a proven track record in the delivery of multi-million-dollar, multi-disciplinary building and construction projects.
Richard is a highly skilled individual who has experience in many different senior roles, who excels at leading and coaching team members to consistently deliver for the benefit of the client.
Qualifications & Memberships
- BSc (Hons) in Quantity Surveying (Nottingham Trent University 1995)
- Leading Through Change Program (Leading Humans) – International Coaching Federation
- Advanced Diploma in Building (Skillstech Australia 2008)
- Certified Practicing Project Director
- Health and Safety Representative (HSR)