Alan has over 20 years’ management, technical and business experience in the building and construction industry, with a career encompassing New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, Middle East and other international markets.
Alan has a proven track record in the delivery of multi-million-dollar, multi-disciplinary building and construction projects using NZS 3910, FIDIC and other conditions of contract. His project experience includes residential development, process plants and high-security commercial buildings. He has recently acted as project manager for a multi-storey residential development in Auckland.
Qualifications and Memberships
- BEng (Mechanical), RAU Jhb South Africa
- Chartered Engineer, UK (CEng
- Member, Institute of Mechanical Engineers, United Kingdom
- Hilton Foods Processing Facility
- Alexandra Park Residences
- Olifantsfontein Plant Expansion
- Open Road Tolling Project
- Yahsat Space Satellite Ground Station
Hilton Food Group
Hilton Foods Processing Facility
Hilton Foods Group is expanding its business in New Zealand as Hilton Foods New Zealand Limited (HFNZ) by building a new meat processing facility to service their existing and newly acquired clients. This facility is the first and largest of its kind in New Zealand.