Alan has over 20 years’ management, technical and business experience in the building and construction industry, with a career encompassing New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, Middle East and other international markets.
Alan has a proven track record in the delivery of multi-million-dollar, multi-disciplinary building and construction projects using NZS 3910, FIDIC and other conditions of contract. His project experience includes residential development, process plants and high-security commercial buildings. He has recently acted as project manager for a multi-storey residential development in Auckland.
Qualifications and Memberships
- BEng (Mechanical), RAU Jhb South Africa
- Chartered Engineer, UK (CEng
- Member, Institute of Mechanical Engineers, United Kingdom
- Hilton Foods Processing Facility
- Alexandra Park Residences
- Olifantsfontein Plant Expansion
- Open Road Tolling Project
- Yahsat Space Satellite Ground Station