With a strong educational background encompassing both engineering and architecture, Amara began her career as an Engineer before transitioning into Project Management. She enjoys working across a variety of projects and building strong relationships with clients, consultants and contractors alike. Her discipline, attention to detail, strong communication skills and listening approach drives the delivery of clients’ objectives and expectations.
Amara has been involved with managing fitout projects in the commercial, light industrial and hospitality industries. She has been involved in all stages of the project to deliver an end-to-end solution for her clients.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Hons 1)
- Bachelor of Design in Architecture, The University of Sydney
- Certificate in Construction Site Safety
- Property Council of Australia
- The National Association of Women in Construction