Ewa is highly motivated and determined with excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills which have enabled her to rapidly progress in her career in project management.
Ewa’s cosmopolitan background has led her to benefit from working for international companies with global interests.
She has a strong background in handover management, project controls, project coordination, and contractor liaison, together with project management experience and skills gained through Prince 2 Project Management training.
Ewa is very friendly, trustworthy, and enthusiastic and takes great pride in her work. She is effective in working with all levels of personnel in both site and office environments.
Ewa has worked across multiple sectors including airports, residential, commercial, education, and health sector.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Masters in Geography (Specialisation Environmental Planning)
- Prince 2 Project Management
- Site Safety Passport – Building Construction
- Christchurch Hospital Redevelopment, Acute Services Building (ASB), Ministry of Health
- The Heathrow Post T5 Transfer Baggage Tunnel
- Como Holdings, UK-based retail (Armani, DKNY), residential and hotel developments