Henry is an accomplished Project and Programme Director, specifically qualified and experienced in the delivery of large scale multi-faceted projects and complex, high value infrastructure and capital investment programmes across the world.
With his global experience in major project delivery form the UK, USA, UAE and NZ, Henry is a highly adept Project Director who excels is diverse, challenging and complex settings leading his teams in a proactive, collaborative culture built upon self-belief, determination to be the best at what they do, and with the knowledge that there is always a better way.
With an inherent passion for construction, an aptitude for design and engineering, a commitment to deliver sustainably and an ambition to achieve equitable balance between the natural world and the built environment, Henry is highly motivated to do things differently. Challenging convention in the name of progressive industry innovation to deliver projects that make a positive impact, inspire and ultimately deliver a genuine sense of pride and accomplishment to all involved.
Henry’s expansive skill set has been developed through his cross-sector project delivery exposure. He is able to deliver with confidence and to exceptional standards across all sectors of the industry. Having delivered via all primary means of procurement including Management Contracting, Design & Build, Traditional, Partnership Consortium, and via all major forms of contract including NEC, FIDIC, AIA, JCT, NZ3910 Henry is extremely well positioned to lead any project, any team, and in any location to a successful outcome.
Committed to lean principles with predominant balanced focus on objectives, quality, commercials, environment, safety, risk and outcomes Henry has achieved success throughout his career. Most recently recognised through the RICS NZ, Project Management Team of the Year Award 2021 for his team’s delivery of the Pacifica Tower project in Auckland’s CBD.
Qualifications and Memberships
- BSc (Hon) Project Management For Construction, Bartlett School of Architecture, University College, London
- CIOB (Chartered Institute of Building) UK
- Site Safe Passport
- Hyperscale Data Centre Site Selection
- Pacifica Tower, Mixed Used, Auckland
- Dubai South Mall, Mixed Used, UAE
- Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Authority (CERA) Programme Office, NZ
- Supporting Growth Alliance (SGA), DTIP Acceleration Programme
- Americold Dalgety Drive, Cold Store expansion– Wiri, Auckland
- Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Authority (CERA)Christchurch Convention Centre Precinct (CCCP)
- Christchurch City Council (CCC), Procurement Advisory Services, NZ
- Farrell’s Residential, Earthquake Repair Programme, NZ
- Porsche Los Angeles Experience Centre, USA
- Evelyn Grace Academy, UK
- Northern Trust Bank, Asset Consolidation Programme, USA
- UBS Programme Management, UK