Indika has more than a decade of experience in the cost management of capital works projects. His expertise covers both consulting and contracting roles. He has earned a high level of recognition through his work in Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates and Qatar, and is also establishing himself as a successful professional in the New Zealand construction sector.
Sector knowledge spans infrastructure, airports, mixed-use developments, commercial and residential construction with internationally recognised organisations. Indika has been responsible for project cost estimation throughout the development process, procurement and contract administration, including change management and cost controlling to ensure timely and successful project delivery within budget.
Qualifications and Memberships
- MBA in Construction and Real Estate from University College of Estate Management, Reading, UK (UCEM) – March 2016
- BSc (Hons) in Quantity Surveying from University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka – November 2007
- Site Safe Foundation Passport
- St Pauls Methodist Church, Remuera – Seismic Upgrading and Re-roofing, Orakei Methodists Parish Trust
- VAN DEN BRINK Residential Project, Foothold Trust
- Everill Orr Retirement Village Redevelopment, Airedale Property Trust
- Te Puke O Tara Community Centre Renovation, Auckland Council
- Kaikohe District Court Refurbishment, Ministry of Justice
- 38-42 Aliford Avenue, One Tree Hill, Auckland, Housing New Zealand Corporation
- 7-11 Farnborough Crescent, Mangere, Auckland, Housing New Zealand Corporation
- Waterbank Crescent, Waterview, Auckland, Housing New Zealand Corporation
- Whenuapai Gymnasium, RNZAF Base, Auckland, New Zealand Defence Force
- Auckland Central Library Customer Experience Refurbishment, Auckland Council
- i-Site Refurbishment and Seismic Strengthening, Rotorua Lakes Council
- Qatar Local Roads & Drainage Programme, The Public Works Authority in Qatar
- Dubai International Airport Expansion – Phase II
- Dubai Marina Mall and Hotel & Serviced Apartments
Tāmaki Pātaka Kōrero (Auckland Central Library) Adaptation
RDT Pacific provided Cost Management/Quantity Surveying services for the refurbishment of Tāmaki Pātaka Kōrero (Auckland Central Library). This project has successfully transformed a problematic space into a charming, engaging, thoroughly welcoming new facility.