Since completing his Double Diploma in Project Management and Quantity Surveying James started working as a Project Manager within the Auckland market, gaining knowledge and experience throughout various different project sectors in all fields of project management.
James has over 6 years’ experience in Project Management consultancies working on projects in different sectors from tourism, commercial, education, fit-out, retail, aviation and transport infrastructure sectors.
James is extremely competent and has demonstrated skills in construction management, quality assurance, stakeholder management, programming, contract administration, design management from concept to developed design.
James has worked on multiple large sized projects consisting of high-rise hotel construction, a very complicated internal fit out of TVNZ and leading the project management team in Fiji constructing a Sofitel So resort in Momi Bay.
Qualifications and Memberships
- National Diploma of Quantity Surveying and Construction Management
- GreenStar Practitioner
- Foodstuffs North Island Head Office and Distribution Centre
- Novotel Hotel, Auckland CBD
- Sofitel So Momi Bay (Fiji)
- TVNZ Internal Fitout, Auckland
- YMCA Remedial Work, Auckland
- Westpac Bank, Christchurch
- Whenua Rangatira, Auckland Council
- Western Springs College Relocation, Ministry of Education
- Air New Zealand – Smales Farm and HUB Upgrade
- Air New Zealand – Rennie Drive Office Upgrade
- Tenancy Coordinator, New Lynn Merchant Centre, Infratil
- Auckland Transport, Platform Extensions
- Auckland Transport, Mt Albert Train Station Upgrade