Since completing her Bachelor of Property/Bachelor of Commerce conjoint degree in 2006, Kelly Hitchcock has worked in Project Management, Contracts Management and Development Monitoring.
Her proven ability to deliver significant projects while effectively managing deadlines and resources is an asset to our team.
During and after university Kelly worked in Auckland, and in 2007 she moved to the UK. Since her return in early 2015 she has been working with RDT Pacific as a Senior Project Manager.
Kelly currently manages a range of projects for clients such as Auckland International Airport Limited, Goodman Property Trust and Housing New Zealand Corporation. These include new build, extension and refurbishment projects.
In London, Kelly was an Associate Director at CB Richard Ellis, where she worked with a range of clients in the Project Management team. She gained invaluable experience working on new build projects, refurbishments and fit-outs with clients such as Cisco Systems, Google and The Salvation Army. Kelly led these projects from concept stage through to construction completion, often acting as the client account manager. Managing key stakeholders was a requirement for many projects she was responsible for delivering.
Before her time in the UK, Kelly worked as a Contracts Manager for WPH Consultants Ltd on projects including the Housing New Zealand Compliance Contract and as a Property Manager for Progressive Foods.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Property / Bachelor of Commerce (majoring in Finance)
- Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Site Safe Consultant Passport
- Highland Park Shopping Centre Redevelopment
- Foodstuffs Head Office and Distribution Centre
- Timberly Spec Development
- Heritage Building Roof Replacement and Remediation Works
- Mainstream Canopy Extension
- Agility Logistics Warehouse & Office
- CEVA Extension
- Mainstream Expansion
- Holden Warehouse Extension
- National Compliance Contract Management, Housing New Zealand Corporation
- Sunbury Court Conference Centre, Middlesex – The Salvation Army
- Google Glass Retail Store, London – Google UK Limited
- Vintners Hall, London – The Vintners Company