Laura is a well-educated, well-organised person who takes pride in her work. Specialising in office construction and fitout, industrial, education and health related projects, she has built up her extensive experience during employment with major professional Quantity Surveying Practices in both New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
Through involvement in all aspects of the Quantity Surveyors role, Laura has undertaken projects for numerous clients with a vast array of output requirements, using various feasibility, estimating, procurement and construction methods, from due diligence and inception activities through to post-completion.
With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Laura is extremely resourceful and enjoys using her own initiative, whether working as part of a team or on her own. She is very client focused, having been recognised for her excellent client service throughout her career both in New Zealand and the UK. With outstanding planning and organisational skills, Laura is highly adept at working to tight deadlines.
Laura is a Chartered Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and an accredited Member of the New Zealand Institute of Quantity Surveyors. She has extensive skills in resource management, development and management of Quantity Surveying specific processes, financial reporting, pre-contract cost planning, estimating and procurement.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Member of the New Zealand Institute of Quantity Surveyors (MNZIQS)
- Chartered Member, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- BSC (Hons) Quantity Surveying, Leeds Metropolitan University, UK
- New Zealand Office if the Auditor General, New Office Fitout, Auckland
- Ministry of Justice, Weathertightness Works, North Shore, Auckland
- Ministry of Justice, Whangārei Māori Landcourt Relocation
- New Zealand Police, Police Station Refurbishment & Seismic Upgrade, Palmerston North
- New Zealand Police, New Police Station Fitout, Porirua
- Rabobank, New Head Office Fitout, Hamilton
- Rabobank, New Store Fitout, Gore
- Waitematā DHB, New Waitakere Breast Screening Facility
- Chrysalis Group, New Early Childhood Education Facility, Auckland
- Southern Cross Healthcare, New Office Fitout, Auckland
- Mayfair Group, New Warehouse Development, Auckland
- Auckland International Airport Limited, New Warehouse with Office, Auckland
- Auckland International Airport Limited, Multiple Office Fitouts, Auckland
- New Zealand Police, Fitout of New Auckland Central Police Station
- BNZ, Store Seismic Upgrade Programme, various throughout NZ
- BNZ, Store Non-structural Seismic Upgrade Programme, nationwide NZ
- BNZ, Office Fitouts, Wellington
- BNZ, Flexible Workplace Implementation, Auckland
- Department of Corrections, Refurbishment and Extension, Auckland
- Fonterra, New Head Office Fitout, Auckland
- Ministry of Education, New classroom blocks, Auckland
- Fletcher Building Group, JDE roll out systems testing and issues correction, Auckland
- Siemens, Assembly Warehouse and Ancillary Accommodation, East Yorkshire, UK
- BT Plusnet, Office Fitouts, Yorkshire, UK
- Chesterfield Market Hall, Refurbishment and Extension of Listed Building, Derbyshire, UK
- Mansion Group, Refurbishment of Student Residencies, UK
- Riverside Framework New Housing Developments, UK
- Manchester Schools Upgrade Programme, Business Case and Budget Management, UK
- Further Education Colleges, Multiple New Build Colleges, Teaching Blocks and General Refurbishments, various throughout UK
BNZ (Bank of New Zealand Properties Limited)
1 Victoria Street (Ricoh House) and Partners Centre
RDT Pacific provided Cost Management/Quantity Surveying Services for 1 Victoria Street (Ricoh House), one of three fit-outs undertaken over a two year period for BNZ, which includes a new world-class Partners Centre.