Laura is a well-educated, well-organised person who takes pride in her work, who has gained extensive experience during employment with major professional Quantity Surveying Practices specialising in education, office and health related projects.
Through involvement in all aspects of the Quantity Surveyors role she has experience undertaking projects for numerous clients with a vast array of output requirements, utilising various methods of procurement and construction from inception to completion.
With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Laura is extremely resourceful and enjoys using her own initiative whether working as part of a team or on her own. She is very client focused and has proven herself at working to tight deadlines.
During previous employment both in New Zealand and the UK, Laura has been awarded for her client service and has been recognised internally as a subject matter expert in this area.
Laura has extensive skills in resource management, development and management of Q.S specific processes, financial reporting, pre-contract cost planning, reporting, estimating and procurement.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Chartered Member, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (2006)
- BSC (Hons) Quantity Surveying 2:1
- Leeds Metropolitan University (2003)
- BNZ office fit outs, Wellington
- BNZ Flexible Workplace Implementation, Auckland
- Department of Corrections, Refurbishment and Extension, Auckland
- Fonterra Office fit out, Auckland
- Ministry of Education, New classroom blocks, Auckland
- Fletcher Building Group, JDE roll out systems testing and issues correction, Auckland
- Siemens, Assembly warehouse and ancillary accommodation, East Yorkshire
- BT Plusnet, Office fit outs, Yorkshire
- Chesterfield Market Hall, Refurbishment and extension of listed building, Derbyshire
- Mansion Group Refurbishment of student residenciess
- Riverside Framework New housing developments
- Manchester Schools upgrade programme business case and budget management