Following the completion of her New Zealand Certificate in Land Surveying, Megan worked in Forestry and Local Government before joining RDT Pacific in January 2017.
Megan has a background in Contract Management for Local Government. With managing and coordinating contractors, the requirement to ensure quality control checks were carried out for the client, having an aptitude for attention to detail, works were completed on time, on budget. When issues arose, Megan has been described by clients and contractors as being firm but fair during resolutions.
Prior to Contract Management for Local Government, Megan was the Consents Engineer for the Territorial Authority, carrying out evaluations and condition setting, for Subdivision and Land Use Consent applications, along with presenting evidence for the Engineering Unit at Statutory Hearings.
Ministry of Education
- Special Needs Modifications – Otonga Road School, Westbrook School
- Innovative Learning – Kawaha Point School, Otonga Road School, Westbrook School, TKKM o Te Koutu
- Learning Support Coordinator spaces – Kawaha Point School
- Administration Modifications – Kawaha Point School, Otonga Road School, Rotorua Lakes High School
- Weathertightness Remediation – Rotorua Intermediate
- Teen Parent Unit – Tarawera High School
Seismic Upgrade and refurbishment
- Tourism Rotorua
- Ngongotaha School
- New World Whakatane