Nick has over 15 years’ project delivery experience ranging from feasibility to project completion, gained both locally and internationally. Nick is technically sound and has worked in senior delivery, strategy and technical positions, in both Lead Project Manager and Project Director roles. Nick is a personable and capable leader with outstanding stakeholder management and project delivery skills.
Nick is a ‘people’ person and thrives on problem solving and challenges to find the right solutions. He always adopts a client-orientated approach with a proven track record in both meeting and exceeding client expectations whilst developing and maintaining good, long-standing relationships.
As a Chartered Building Surveyor, Nick has a rounded knowledge of buildings and their related defects and maintenance issues. As such, he has a solid understanding of the technical aspect of buildings to be applied throughout the design and construction process. His technical knowledge brings an understanding of the importance of quality in the design and construction of any building project. Through his property consultancy experience Nick is skilled at providing strategic advice on property and infrastructure assets to clients.
- Aotea Centre Refurbishment, Regional Facilities Auckland
- Macleans College, Ministry of Education
- Onehunga High School, Ministry of Education
- B907 Exercise Sciences, University of Auckland
- B201 Engineering School, University of Auckland
- O’Rorke Hall Refurbishment – University of Auckland
- Murrays Bay Intermediate, Ministry of Education
- School Roll Growth Projects, Ministry of Education
- Western Springs College, Ministry of Education
- New Build Sub-Stations, Vector Energy
- Dunedin Hospital Asset Condition Peer Review, Southern DHB
- Technical Due Diligence, Westfield Shopping Centres
- Remedial Works, New Lynn Body Corporate
- Dovedale Place Remedial Works, Body Corporate
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Surveys, Auckland Council and Ministry of Education
- Asset Management, Housing New Zealand
Qualifications and Memberships
- BSc (Hons) Building Surveying
- Chartered Member of RICS