Paul has 20 plus years’ experience as a project management consultant in the Christchurch market delivering projects for Christchurch Airport, Countdown Supermarkets, Mitre 10, Westland Milk and numerous Christchurch developers.
Paul is experienced in both Project Management and Quantity Surveying. His all-round knowledge of building projects, and his independent pragmatic approach, allows him to contribute effectively to the projects he is involved in. Paul is reliable, focused and engages well with those involved with the build process to provide successful results. As such, he has a solid understanding of the cost and delivery aspects of projects from inception to completion. Paul has delivered a wide range of projects for various entities including private developers, as well as private and public organisations.
- New Showroom and Workshop Strengthening, Honda Cars New Zealand
- New Rescue Facility, Office Complex, Hangers, Maintenance and Storage Facilities, Christchurch Airport
- Supermarket Rebuild, Countdown, Ferrymead
- Structural Seismic Strengthening, Mitre 10 Mega, Ferrymead
- New five level office complex, separate two level car parks building, 351 Lincoln Rd, Christchurch
- New Showroom, Archibalds Motor Group
- Remedial and Strengthening works, Post EQ work for PD Sloan Properties
- Multiple New Mega Stores and Siteworks, Mitre 10 Mega
- New Drystore, Office Complex, site works and railway siding, Westland Milk Products, Rolleston
- New Supermarket, Countdown Supermarket, Rangiora