Following her MSc in Project Management at the College of Estate Management in the UK, Sarah has worked internationally in Project Management, Technical Advisory and Development Monitoring.
Sarah has completed a range of new build, refurbishment and fit-out projects with clients internationally.
Sarah spent ten years in London working across a range of sectors including housing, commercial, offices, education and government. From London, she moved to New Zealand and performed a client-side role at a large entertainment complex, before moving to a real estate consultancy based in New York City.
Sarah has worked successfully with a range of investor/financial clients and developers on both large multi-stakeholder projects through to smaller refurbishments for tenants. Projects include several school packages throughout Ireland, a significant mixed-use/housing development in South London, a 14,000m2 tenant fit-out in New York and various other smaller fit-outs including hotels in NZ. Many of Sarah’s roles have focused on pre-commencement Technical Due Diligence
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Science (BSc Hons) in Physics
- Masters of Science (MSc) in Surveying
- Foodstuffs Head Office and Distribution Centre
- Kayne Residence – Tara Iti Golf Course
- Man Street Hotel, Queenstown
- Lower Grey’s Ave, WP1 and Waterbank Crescent, Housing New Zealand
- WP1 remediation, Housing New Zealand
- Grand Hotel refurbishment, SKYCITY
- SKYCITY Hotel refurbishment, SKYCITY
- SKYCITY Surveillance Suite, SKYCITY