Stephanie is a highly self-motivated Project Manager, with experience ranging from large industrial projects for both developers and occupiers to varied projects within the public sector including parks, open spaces and schools.
During her eight years within the construction industry, Stephanie has developed skills across the project lifecycle and built strong relationships that contribute to successful delivery.
She has delivered a wide range of projects for local government organisations which provided her with a fantastic understanding of requirements for project success within the public sector. This gives Stephanie an in-depth understanding of both key stakeholders’ expectations and the importance of clearly establishing and delivering design and cost responsibilities to benefit the project.
Prior to RDT, Stephanie was a Senior Project Manager in the Industrial and Logistics team in London, where she worked with occupier and developer clients in the delivery of their integrated projects
- Spec 10,000, Highbrook Developments
- Savill Units
- NCI Savill
- Gateway, Highbrook Developments
- Rosedale Hockey Relocation Project
- Hingaia Peninsula School, Ministry of Education
- Quest Hotel, Highbrook Developments, Goodman
- Savill Spec 8000, Goodman
- Nixon Park, Reinforced Fibre and Lights
- Colin Maiden Sports Field and Lighting