Stephanie is an accomplished professional with over 14 years’ experience delivering projects across multiple sectors in New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
Stephanie has extensive experience in cost management and budgetary controls on large, complex projects. She is experienced in value management and developing systems and processes to manage complex control environments.
Hugely experienced in design management including project scoping and feasibility through to detailed design, Stephanie guides the client swiftly through this complex area, often acting as the Clients Representative and managing multiple stakeholders on large and complex projects.
Stephanie loves setting up systems and processes for managing documents and compliance. She thrives on untangling compliance requirements and managing them through from start to finish.
Stephanie’s strengths and skills include her keen ability to build and maintain strong client relationships, develop strong teams and unify clients, designers and contractors significantly impacting the success of the projects she is managing. Stephanie is adept at responding to statutory authorities and regulatory agencies to secure required approvals.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Science, University of Auckland
- The Icehouse Leadership Development Programme
- CAPM – Project Management Institute
- First Aid Certificate (Current)
- Site Safe Passport (Current)
- Transforming Health Services in Northland Service and Campus Redesign Programme – Whangarei Hospital – Single Stage Business Case
- Nurse Maude Association – Staged Site Redevelopment Project
- University of Canterbury, Canterbury Engineering the Future, Christchurch
- University of Canterbury, Matariki (Registry) refurbishment
- University of Canterbury, Ilam Homestead Heritage Building strengthening and refurbishment
- University of Canterbury, Remediation of the School of Biological Sciences Buildings
- The George Hotel, The Residence Refurbishment
- Ngai Tahu Property Ltd, Armstrong Prestige, AMG Showroom Extension
- Olympic Enabling Works, 26 site packages associated with Olympic Games developments