Steve is an experienced project manager having been involved in a number of large and complex projects. With a background as a Civil / Structural Engineer, Steve has an expert knowledge of technical building construction and seismic strengthening.
Since joining RDT Pacific in 2015, Steve has been Project Lead on a range of Commercial and Public Sector projects, including new build facilities, refurbishment, seismic upgrades and fitout works with consideration to end user requirements. Steve’s experience covers a wide variety of sectors including, Commercial, Local Government, Industrial and Infrastructure.
Steve previously worked as a Civil / Structural Engineer for over 20 years, and has experience in civil and structural design, geotechnical investigations and project management.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Hons)
- Diploma of Business Management
- Prince2 Foundation Certificate in Project Management
- Auckland University Project Management short course
- Site Safe Building Construction Passport
- Te Māramatanga Course, PWC
- Pullman Hotel Rotorua
- WDHB CBD Offices, Podium Investments, Hamilton
- Tourism Rotorua (i-Site) Building – Seismic Upgrade and Refurbishment
- Rotorua Library and Child Health Hub – Seismic Upgrade and Refurbishment
- Chartwell Shopping Centre, Hamilton
- QE Health New Rehabilitation and Wellness Centre
- SCION High Voltage Network Upgrade
- Kinloch Club Villas & Lodge Development