Taha has more than 14 years of achievement in his discipline, with additional skills on scheduling, reporting, controlling and proposing the best solutions.
Taha has extensive experience on a range of construction projects, across oil & gas, infrastructure and residential sectors. Taha played a vital role in meeting the projects targeted budgets and increasing the project’s profitability by applying the latest and best practice of cost management techniques in addition to the effective control of post- contract administration.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Master Degree – NZQA Level 9, Heriot Watt University, Construction Project Management
- Bachelor Degree – NZQA Level 8 (Mechanical Engineering) (1996-2001), Arab academy for Science & Technology and Maritime Transportation – Alexandria
- St Paul’s Square Refurbishment Project, Department of Internal Affairs
- Charles Fergusson Tower Fit-Out Project, Ministry for Primary Industries
- Pastoral House Fit-Out Project, Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
- Huia Pool Development, Hutt City Council – Wellington