Matthew Bush - Senior Project Manager
With more than eight years exposure to the construction industry in both contracting and consultancy roles, Matthew has gained valuable project management experience during the full lifecycle of construction contracts, working both onsite and office based.
Since joining RDT Pacific in 2014, Matthew has been Project Lead for industrial new build and commercial fit out projects and supported Senior RDT Pacific Project Managers on large scale industrial projects, including the completed Hellmann Office Warehouse Development, Fonterra Brands Development and Bunnings Distribution Centre for AIAL. Matthew has also provided project management support on landmark facilities for Auckland Council and Infratil Infrastructure Property Limited.
Starting his career as a Contracts Manager for commercial interior fit out companies in both New Zealand and the United Kingdom, Matthew has gained an understanding of onsite policies and procedures and the management of contractors. Through this commercial fit out experience, Matthew has been exposed to high end specification and finishing.
After crossing into professional project management, Matthew has assisted in delivering successful industrial projects with a combined value of $85 million through the design, procurement and construction phase.
In the public sector, Matthew has assisted with the successful delivery of a landmark Auckland Council project and has recently been involved with multi-story development in the prominent Wynyard Quarter.
- GUD Holdings, Southpark Developments, 2018
- Bunnings, Auckland International Airport Ltd, 2017/ 2018
- DSV / Auckland International Airport Ltd AIAL, 2017/ 2018
- The Landing Café / Auckland International Airport Ltd, 2017/ 2018
- 100 Halsley Street – Building 1, Infratil Infrastructure Property Ltd, 2017/2019
- Fonterra, Auckland International Airport Ltd, 2017
- Albany Stadium Pool, Auckland Council, 2017
- Dairy Nutraceuticals Limited (DNL), Southpark, 2017
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor Degree in Building Science, Victoria University, Wellington, New Zealand (2007-2009)
- Site Safe Passport