How we help
Each team is carefully selected to plan, lead and coordinate a project from inception to completion, focused on meeting rigorous demands for function, time, budget and quality, and delivering optimum benefits from your property.
Whatever your sector or project size, our proactive approach will encourage open communication, anticipate and resolve potential issues, provide practical solutions, ensure cost compliance and deliver to your business case.
Our service can be applied across all sectors and project types – from refurbishments and seismic upgrades to major infrastructure projects or landmark buildings, through to total reconfiguration of your property asset portfolio.
Why we are different?
The initiation phase is the most critical stage of any project and revolves around three key questions:
- Why has the project been created (the Business Case)?
- What are the parameters and intended benefits?
- How will the project be completed (the Project Plan)?
Delivering a standard project management approach does not always guarantee success, rather, our approach is to align the project with the reason for the investment (the Business Case) along with our clients’ service delivery plans. We then “track” these key functions to ensure the project delivers the expected benefits and acts as an enabler for our clients’ organisation.
- Procurement and Contracting Strategies
- Buildability Assessments
- Programming – Timeline Sequencing
- Design Management
- Project Management Office (PMO) Establishment & Management
- Change Management
- Engineer to Contract Services
- Building Information Modelling Strategy and Management
- Risk Modelling and Management
- Value Tracking / Benefits Realisation Management
- Regulatory Consent Management
- Value Management
- Value Engineering
- Team Dynamics Optimisation (Partnering)
- Sustainability Advisement
- Health & Safety & Quality Management
- Cost Management