Simon Wilson - Director
Sustainable Construction has played a major role in Simon’s professional life, seeing him hold important positions within NZGBC since 2009. He is a trusted advisor to our wide client base on contractual and procurement matters. He has extensive project management experience in a range of property sectors including; commercial, healthcare, fitout, industrial, and public facilities.
Simon has also contributed to the development of Site Master Plans such as the Whangarei Hospital Campus for the Northland District Health Board, building an excellent understanding of how capital works projects fit within a broader organisational context.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Current Chairman of the Advisory Group of New Zealand Green Building Council (NZGBC)
- Current Member of Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA)
- Director of New Zealand Green Building Council (NZGBC) 2009-2015
- Current Member, New Zealand Health Design Council
- BRE Academy BIM International Qualification (2015)
- Independent Advisor, Evident
- Green Star NZ Accredited Professional (2008)
- Bachelor Degree in Building Science, Victoria University, Wellington
- NZQA Certificate in Carpentry
- Site Safe Building Construction Passport