Assistant Project Manager
Cameron recently graduated from Victoria University of Wellington with a Bachelor of Building Science and Graduate Diploma in Architecture. Having achieved his educational goals, Cameron joined RDT Pacific to apply his area of study to real-world projects.
With a passion for sustainable practices, Cameron is an energised and enthusiastic member of the team. In addition to onsite construction experience, he has experience working with local government and health board clients.
Cameron is a reliable, honest, and meticulous individual and is committed to expanding his experience and knowledge while contributing to the success of the team.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Building Science (Project Management)
- Bachelor of Building Science (Sustainable Systems)
- GDipDE in Designed Environments
- Green Star Accredited Professional
- Data Analyst | Carbon Energy Efficiency Services
- Construction Labourer