Senior Project Manager
Giorgia joined RDT Pacific following a Project Manager role for Metlifecare Limited where she gained experience managing projects in the retirement sector. Giorgia has worked across a variety of projects including residential villas (both traditional and panelised construction), commercial amenity spaces, and multi-story high-specification apartment buildings.
Giorgia comes with experience managing projects from design and consenting through to procurement, construction monitoring and client handover. Communication and nurturing relationships within project teams is a skill Giorgia excels at, giving her an in-depth understanding of both key stakeholders’ expectations and the importance of clearly establishing and delivering on design and costs to benefit the project.
Giorgia has a positive attitude when approached with challenges, accepts feedback openly and is always willing to provide assistance and support to others for the benefit of the project. She demonstrates exceptional communication and coordination abilities with clients, stakeholders, and co-workers, and aims to deliver project outcomes with diligence and pace.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Arts – Business Psychology – Massey University
- Bachelor of Construction–Construction Management – Massey University
- Massey Redhills School Development
- Northcote Intermediate School
- Manukau District Court
- Toiawaka Drive Commercial Development
- Pohutukawa Landing Greenfield Retirement Development (Multi-stage Apartments, Amenities and Villas)
- Fairway Gardens Stage 1 Apartments & Amenities
- Ōtau/Clevedon Village ECI Contractor Procurement
- Federal Street Dock Conversion