Senior Project Manager
Rob is a highly skilled Project Manager / Project Engineer, with extensive experience in the construction and building services sectors.
For more than 16 years, Rob has successfully managed and delivered numerous projects in varying size and scope, on time and within budget in the industrial and commercial sectors in client-side, consultant and contractor roles.
Working with a range of private and public sector clients in the UK and New Zealand has given Rob a wealth of knowledge and experience in Project Management.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Member of the Project Management Institute
- Full Member of the Institution of Engineering and Technology IET (MIET)
- Design, Erection and Verification of Electrical Installations
- Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
- Completed Modern Apprenticeship in Electrical Installation Engineering
- High Voltage Network Systems Operational and Safety Certificate
- Full NZ Electrical License
- ECS Electrical Managers Platinum Card
- 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regs