David is an experienced Project Manager, with over 10 years experience in the construction and engineering industry, in New Zealand and Australia.
David has worked in many aspects of Project & Construction Management and can back it up with hands on knowledge. He has delivered projects from medium to large scale specialist facilities within a variety of industry sectors.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Master of Business Administration (Merit), Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand, 2010.
- Graduate Certificate in Science (Lighting), Massey University, Auckland, New Zealand, 2010.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Electronic), The University of Auckland, New Zealand, 2008.
- GreenStar Practitioner
- Site Safe Building Construction Passport
- NZ Police – Auckland Relocation Project
- New Zealand Defense Force Youth Development Unit
- Ministry of Justice Chiller Replacement Projects
- STRAITNZ Logistics Facility
- New Zealand Defence Force Regeneration Programme
- Te Kura Kauapapa Maori Te Tonga o Hokianga