After graduating with a Bachelor of Building Science specialising in Project Management, Jason moved to Christchurch after the September 2010 Earthquake to assist in the rebuild effort. Jason prides himself on being able to create and maintain relationships with all relevant parties, while still tackling potential project challenges as they arise.
Jason has more than a decade of experience in the Construction Industry, with the early years heavily focused on programming, scheduling and stakeholder management.
The ability to close out projects on time and on budget while also maintaining detailed communication on progress, risks and issues has earned Jason the trust of his clients since entering the commercial world. This has resulted repeated requests from these clients for Jason’s involvement on future projects.
The detail of a project is where Jason thrives as he aims to identify and consider all eventualities to facilitate smooth progress without compromising the quality of the delivered project.
- Alpine House, Alpine Energy
- Wigram School, Ministry of Education
- Linwood College, Ministry of Education
- Marshland School, Ministry of Education
- Christchurch Hub & Kitchen Fitout, Air New Zealand
- Christchurch Management Office, Air New Zealand
- Yoobee School of Design, UP Education
- New Zealand Management Academies, UP Education
- Lot 4 Auto Hub, Southpark
Ministry of Education
RDT Pacific collaborated with architects Stephenson and Turner, CityCare, Hayball, Moorhead and Newdick, and Aurecon on the Marshland School project, the first to be given a ‘green light’ at master planning and concept design stage from the Ministry of Education’s Design Review Panel.