Excelling at both high level and detailed thinking, Jessica is a strategic and methodical Project Manager who adapts her style to suit client and project specific needs. She works proactively with clients, viewing projects holistically and not only as they apply to her own tasks. Jessica draws on her experience to understand the complex and differing needs of clients and stakeholders to employ the right mechanisms for a project to succeed.
As someone who enjoys strategic thinking, planning, procurement and problem solving, Jessica believes in the importance of understanding the project requirements and risks from the get-go to find the best approach to make sure project schedule and budget stay on track.
Jessica’s project management experience spans a range of sectors including education, health and local government projects. Her early experience working within an engineering firm saw her involved in the Christchurch Outpatients project, National Transportable Programme and CCC Social Housing Repairs, where she was responsible for organising the integration of multiple design disciplines. More recently, Jessica has cemented her experience in the industry in both leading and supporting roles on a range of projects and gaining widespread experience working on multi-stage redevelopment projects within live operational sites.
- Christchurch Boys’ High School (CBHS) Redevelopment, Ministry of Education
- Christchurch Hospital Redevelopment, Acute Services Building (ASB), Ministry of Health
- Waikato Regional Theatre, Momentum Waikato
- Christchurch Girls’ High School (CGHS) Redevelopment, Ministry of Education
- Taiora QEII Recreation & Sport Centre, Christchurch City Council
Qualifications and Memberships
- Post Graduate Certificate in Business (PGCertBus)
- Bachelor of Building Science (BBSc)
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute
- Green Star Accredited Professional (GSAP), NZ Green Building Council
- Site Safe Consultants Passport