Matthew’s varied work experience in project management has meant he has gained exposure to the full lifecycle of construction contracts.
Since joining RDT Pacific in 2014, Matthew has been Project Lead on a range of Commercial and Industrial projects, including new build facilities and fitout works with consideration to end-user requirements. He has supported RDT Project Directors on landmark facilities for Auckland Council and publicly listed developers.
Starting his career as a Contracts Manager for commercial interior fit out companies, Matthew has gained an understanding of onsite policies, procedures and the management of contractors. Through this commercial fit out experience, Matthew has been exposed to high-end specification and finishing and is therefore well suited to this environment.
After crossing into professional project management, Matthew has assisted in delivering successful Commercial and Industrial projects with a combined value of over $100+ million through the design, procurement and construction phase.
In the public sector, Matthew has assisted with the successful delivery of a landmark Auckland Council facility and with New Zealand Defense Force upgrades.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor Degree in Building Science, Victoria University, Wellington, New Zealand (2007-2009)
- Site Safe Passport
- Wynyard 100 – Mixed Use Development
- Bunnings, Auckland International Airport
- DSV, Auckland International Airport Ltd
- The Landing Café / Auckland International Airport
- Fonterra, Auckland International Airport
- Albany Stadium Pool, Auckland Council
- Dairy Nutraceuticals Limited (DNL), Southpark
- Hellmann Logistics, Auckland International Airport