Sean is an ambitious, well-educated, and well-organised person who takes pride in every aspect of his work. He has extensive skills in all areas of quantity surveying including estimation, scheduling, construction systems, procurement strategy and contract administration.
Through involvement in various types of projects, from inception to completion, Sean has continued to expand his knowledge and experience in the role of Quantity Surveyor in conjunction with providing a professional service for his clients.
With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Sean is extremely resourceful and hard working. He enjoys problem solving and using his own initiative whether working as part of a team or on his own. Sean is very client oriented and has proven himself at working to tight deadlines.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Honors Bachelor of Science in Quantity Surveying
- Westgate Multi-purpose Facility, Auckland Council
- Diocesan School for Girls Performing Arts Centre, Diocesan School for Girls
- OKLA Apartments, The Luxury Infinity Group
- Takapuna Grammar School Redevelopment, Ministry of Education
- Ngunguru School Teaching Spaces Project, Ministry of Education
- Alto Apartments Seismic Strengthenin, Boutique Body Corp Limited
- Mount Albert Grammar School Lifts Upgrade, Ministry of Education
- Wesley Street Primary School New Teaching Space, Ministry of Education